One of Star Trek’s signature technologies is the transporter, but if you look deeper into how they would actually work, they are the greatest piece of sci-fi technology. Kyle beams down some science on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://bit.ly/29RioUY
More science: http://nerdist.com/tag/science/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/1E2OISu
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday morning.
• Krauss on Star Trek physics: http://bit.ly/2ayIqyU
• How many atoms in a person: http://bit.ly/2aLh9bF
• 88 bytes per atom simulation: http://bit.ly/2ayHZVm
• Bekenstein Bound: http://bit.ly/2aeInWw
• Calculations: http://bit.ly/2a0Ek4R